JustCommonSense AB’s mission is “to develop and market products for agriculture” and has its basis and origin of the patented innovation weed cutter CombCut. The company will also develop and sell other products with similar orientation. Some are at a late stage of development.
JustCommonSense and weed cutter CombCut has received international attention by foreign media and a number of awards;
– Full member of Cleantech Inn Sweden and included in “the Swedish team in the cleantech” where each member has been carefully selected to meet specific business and environmental criteria. Read more! www.cleantechinn.se
– The Company has designated as one of Scandinavia’s top 25 most interesting start-up cleantech companies in the Nordic Cleantech Open, which together with the Nordic Council of Ministers highlighting the most interesting company internationally. Read more! http://www.nordiccleantechopen.com/uncategorized/top-25-best-nordic-cleantech-start-ups/
– CombCut has attracted international attention through The Blue Economy which has appointed it to one with 100 other innovations that within 10 years will be able to generate 100 million jobs. (Case No: 35) Read more! www.community.blueeconomy.de – or as pdf. And as an article http://www.community.blueeconomy.de/m/imagenews/view/Eco-Friendly-Weed-Cutter
Jonas Carlsson was awarded of the Municipality of Karlskrona to the Environment Prize 2010 for his crops and CombCut.
Jonas with the weed cutter CombCut, Borgeby 2010. Photo Magnus Östby
P.S. There are many people who helped me in various ways to develop CombCut and protect the patents behind it.
To name a few:
– Blekinge Business Incubator (BBI)
– LRF Innova
– County Administrative Board of Blekinge
– SLU Ekoforsk
– Alnarp Innovation (AI)